Elite Smiles Dental is a state-of-the-art practice that provides the highest-quality dental care in Burlington, CT. We treat patients from towns throughout the area — from Hartford to Burlington, Bristol, Avon, Farmington, Canton, New Hartford, Waterbury and many surrounding areas of Northwest Connecticut. We also work with many out-of-state patients to provide convenient, complete aesthetic general dental treatment.
Elite Smiles Dental is conveniently located at 9 Covey Road in Burlington. With an office situated just off Route 4 and the George Washington Turnpike, we’re easy for everyone to get to.
Safety has always been a top priority for Elite Smiles. Our protocols are designed to make sure that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Here’s a closer look at some of the new safety procedures we are following to keep patients and staff safe:
- On the day of your appointment, call the office when you arrive and wait until you are instructed to enter the building.
- We have installed ionized air puration filters throughout the office.
- Taped areas will be present once inside to encourage social distancing. Our staff will ask you to fill out a health screening questionnaire. If you or anyone in your household has been ill, we strongly request you reschedule your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer available for you to use when you enter the office.
- Your temperature will be taken and if the reading is high, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Community areas will be wiped down frequently.
- The waiting room area has been arranged to allow for social distancing.
- No companions will be allowed in the treatment areas.
- Continuous intraoral and extraoral suction devices will be used during all procedures to reduce aerosolized bacteria and viruses.
- Provide in-office specialty services to limit office visits, both for convenience and safety.